STUDENTS, WILDER’S BRINGING YOU A KNOCKOUT FIGHT!
We are the UK’s premier and largest student boxing organiser, brought to you by Wilder Events.
Established in 2021, Student Fight Night is managed by students, for students, whilst raising funds for charity partners also. We’ve had over 300 fighters participate in our events, across six key student cities in the past 2 years, with a further six cities joining us next term.
With Cambridge, Durham, London, Loughborough, Nottingham and Sheffield all raising over £42,000 in the 2022-2023 academic year we’re aiming to raise an astonishing £100,000 in 2023-24 with the help of new cities Bournemouth, Edinburgh, Leicester, Liverpool, Lincoln and Portsmouth!
FANCY YOURSELF A FIGHTER?
We’re looking to showcase some reaaaaalllly good fights. And we’re making sure of it.
All fighters get an experience of a lifetime and FREE access to:
- 6-8 weeks of professional boxing drop in training sessions every week (Individual cities vary).
- Nutritional advice.
- PERSONALISED branded boxing wear for the evening and personalised stash
- PERSONALISED walk in.
- Full edited and produced video of your entire fight to keep and share with your friends, family and to prove that you’re quite hard.
- Trophies for the winners of each fight + participation
- Free drinks package at the after party.
- Chance to be personally sponsored for the fight.
- Chance to see your name in lights and on the big screen.
- Chance to raise money for an incredible cause in The OddBalls Foundation.
- CHANCE TO BE CROWNED ONE OF THE STUDENT FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPIONS.